Global Media

Global Media Police Chiefs Object to Trump Enlisting Them in Deportation Efforts
Author: 0 Police Chiefs Object to Trump Enlisting Them in Deportation Efforts

Under direction from President Trump and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, ICE has stopped the prioritizing the deportation of only the most serious of criminals. That includes a memorandum of understanding between ICE and the DOL, National Labor Relations Board and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, McCutchen said.

Author: 0 How Ivanka Helped Make Donald Trump's Speech A victor

On Tuesday evening, US President Donald Trump delivered his first address to Congress with the eyes of the world watching and his wife Melania by his side. FLOTUS gracefully walked down the stairs in a black Michael Kors skirt suit, with sequin embellishment and a belt at the waist - but the suit has divided opinion.

Author: 0 Tuesday weather: Mostly cloudy, with highs in the 40s

ThursdaySunny, with a high near 54. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Wednesday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10 a.m. Southeast wind around 5 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Pleasant weather is on tap for Sunday with a high pressure system cresting overhead.

Global Media Mattis Presents White House With 'Preliminary Plan' To Defeat ISIS
Author: 0 Mattis Presents White House With 'Preliminary Plan' To Defeat ISIS

McMaster had been at the Pentagon last Friday to be briefed on Mattis' proposals which Davis described in general terms as a "broad plan". It also includes some individual actions that will require decisions by the White House, Davis said, "but it's not a "check-the-block, pick A or B or C" kind of a plan".

Author: 0 Italy grants partial clemency to former Central Intelligence Agency officer

The cleric, Hassan Mustafa Osama Nasr, "was taken to Egypt for questioning under the U.S". De Sousa was convicted in absentia by Italian courts over the 2003 abduction of a terror suspect living in Milan - an operation authorized by the highest levels of US government and one De Sousa says she was not involved in.

Global Media David Haye 'F****** Retards' Comment To Be Reviewed By Board
Author: 0 David Haye 'F****** Retards' Comment To Be Reviewed By Board

However, Booth is giving the 33-year-old Bellew (28-2-1, 18 KOs) a chance of winning the fight if he can take Haye deep into the fight. Why hasn't he fought Oleksandr Usyk, Murat Gassiev, Mairis Briedis, Krzystof Glowacki, Denis Lebedev, and Marco Huck? I can see Hearn either positioning Bellew to fight WBA World cruiserweight champion Beibut Shumenov or having him move up to heavyweight to try and position him against IF champion Anthony Joshua.

Global Media Bihar minister asking supporters to beat picture of PM Modi with shoes
Author: 0 Bihar minister asking supporters to beat picture of PM Modi with shoes

Mastan had raked up a storm after his video went viral. Meanwhile, a complaint has also been filed in Hajipur Court against the Bihar Minister on his comments against Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The reason being an imminent projection of Prime Minister Narendra Modi as the prime ministerial candidate back then. "If my utterances have hurt anybody I express regret", Mastan told reporters.

Author: 0 Luxury limousines, elevators: Part of Saudi king's 500 tonne luggage!

President of the Arab Malaysian Chamber of Commerce Mohamed Fauzy Abdul Hamid said the Saudi Arabian government was expected to announce several exemptions to Malaysians starting business, especially in Mecca. In the halal sector, he said it was not only confined to the food and investment sectors but also services and goods. "King Salman had used the terms "the highest ever" or "best ever relations" between the two countries (in describing the ties between Malaysia and Saudi Arabia)", he ...

Author: 0 Halle Berry's Skinny-Dipping Instagram Was Basically a Versace Ad

Halley Berry's revealed that her post-Oscars ritual included stripping out of her ball gown and jumping into the swimming pool-watch! While the choice was a bit of a curveball, even more eyebrow-raising were the claims she made after the Oscars that her hair was "natural" and that she was merely honoring her natural beauty with the big, curly look.

Global Media Boy dies after being left in SUV outside Florida day care
Author: 0 Boy dies after being left in SUV outside Florida day care

Silva-Tello returned from work to her SUV around 2:30 p.m. and found Jacob inside, unconscious, Bay News 9 reports. However, Jacob was left in the auto for hours while Silva-Tello went inside her place of employment. While the child was inside the vehicle the engine was not running and there was no air-conditioning, McKinnon said. Meteorologists with ABC's local affiliate WFTS said the temperature pushed 90 degrees Fahrenheit in Brandon on Tuesday.

Global Media Racing ahead global peers, India may add 1000 super rich every year
Author: 0 Racing ahead global peers, India may add 1000 super rich every year

India ranks sixth in terms of growth rate of UHNWIs for 2016. At least 40 percent of the wealthy said they are likely to invest in residential property in India in the next two years, while 25 percent said it would be overseas. Around 40% Indians are anticipated to buy residential property outside their country of residence. The UHNWIs in India prefer countries like Singapore, UK, UAE, USA and Hong Kong for owning a home.

Author: 0 New Trump Order Aims to Help Historically Black Colleges

He also helped bring together the Trump administration and congressional leaders to discuss areas of collaboration between HBCUs and the federal government. "The next step is the budget. You can not have mission without money". On Tuesday, they planned to meet with GOP lawmakers. "You made higher education accessible to students who otherwise would have been denied the opportunity".

Global Media Bengal Child Trafficking: Absconding BJP woman leader held
Author: 0 Bengal Child Trafficking: Absconding BJP woman leader held

The state Criminal Investigation Department (CID) arrested Juhi Chowdhury, general secretary of the BJP's women's wing in the state from the Indo-Nepal border late on Tuesday night. Juhee Choudhury is the West Bengal BJP Mahila Morcha general secretary. Denying the allegations, BJP state president Dilip Ghosh claimed on Tuesday morning Chowdhury was being victimised as part of a larger political conspiracy.

Global Media Bank of Canada Holds Interest Rates At 0.50%, Dovish Slant To Statement
Author: 0 Bank of Canada Holds Interest Rates At 0.50%, Dovish Slant To Statement

The Bank Rate is correspondingly 3/4 per cent and the deposit rate is 1/4 per cent. The Bank of Canada today announced that it is maintaining its target for the overnight rate at 1/2 per cent. Highlighting the gap in Canadian and US growth prospects is seen by many analysts as the bank's way of discouraging a run-up in the Canadian dollar, now at roughly 75 cents (U.S.).

Author: 0 Minister says no Nigerian killed in xenophobic attacks in South Africa

They also burnt a South African flag outside the South African embassy in Abuja. Energy issues are also a serious challenge which as we have always mentioned can only be solved in the long-term by pooling resources into the Great Inga project in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the project can power the whole of Africa and beyond.

Author: 0 US Says Russia 'Accidentally' Bombed American-Backed Syrian Troops

Neither Russian nor Syrian air forces had bombed positions of Syrian Arab coalition fighters supported by Washington in Syria on Tuesday, Russia's Defense Ministry has said, rejecting accusations put forward by a U.S. Earlier Wednesday, a USA commander accused Russian and Syrian jets of bombing US-backed fighters in Syria. The state-run outlet Russia Today quoted a statement from the ministry that read, " Not a single air strike on the regions specified by the us side was conducted by ...

Global Media Francois Fillon suffers more blows in presidential bid
Author: 0 Francois Fillon suffers more blows in presidential bid

An investigation into the allegations, which opened in January, plunged Fillon's campaign into crisis and cost him his status as the favourite to win the presidency in the two-round election set for April 23 and May 7. Opinion polls now have Fillon behind the far-right candidate Le Pen, and centrist Macron, who is consolidating his status as favourite to win a second-round head-to-head against the Front National leader.

Global Media Both Sides In Syrian Conflict Committed War Crimes In Aleppo
Author: 0 Both Sides In Syrian Conflict Committed War Crimes In Aleppo

Cluster munitions were "pervasively used" and air-dropped into densely-populated areas, it said, amounting to the war crime of indiscriminate attacks. Chairperson of the Independent Commission of Inquiry on Syria Paulo Pinheiro (right) and Carla del Ponte, Member of the Commission, at a briefing on its special inquiry into events in Aleppo.

Author: 0 Man accused over 3D-printed guns is sci-fi fan, court told

According to Australian firearm laws, not only is owning a 3D printed gun illegal, but even possessing the blueprints for manufacturing firearms using 3D printers or milling machines is punishable by law. If convicted, Sun could face up to 20 years in prison. Detectives from the State Crime Command's Firearms Squad started an investigation earlier this month after getting information relating to the manufacture of firearms.